The breast lipofilling surgery is an intervention that increases the size of the breast by using the patient’s own fat. This is a procedure that takes place over two stages :
- Liposuction of fat from certain areas (where the patient has unwanted fat) .
- Injection of fat under the breasts .
Anatomic areas :
The chest and sampling areas of excess fat (belly, thighs, saddlebags ….)
Approximate duration of the intervention :
From 2 H to 2H30
Postoperative instructions :
- Pain : weak .
- Appearance : Odema and bruises .
- Care : Bandages and surgical bra .
- Rest : Between 7 to 10 days .
Complementary interventions :
This intervention can be associated with any other intervention .